Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2376
Photo of Adam Christianson
Add ability to name locations to the Automatic Pro
Another great feature that was lost in the transition to the Automatic Pro was the ability to add a custom name to a location. This is re...
  • 40 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Derek
Satellite view in mobile app trip view
When viewing a trip in the Automatic Pro app, it shows the standard map view. It would be nice to toggle into Satellite view on some trip...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Christopher Trudeau
Honda Accord Hybrid "Auto Stop" reports as multiple trips.
Greetings, my 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid (V6 engine -- NOT a plug in, etc.) has an "Auto Stop" function which stops the engine when you com...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rob
Real-time speed in Automatic Pro?
Can Automatic Pro track real-time or live speed?
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Spirk
Automatic pro:Can crash alert be turned back on after disabling it?
Can crash alert be turned back on after disabling it? after confusion in setting up the crash alert the wrong number was put for the veh...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Keith
Classic connection issues with iOS 11
I'm running into this problem on the released version of iOS 11 with a Gen 2 adapter and the Automatic Classic app.  I keep running into ...
  • 17 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of FoodTruckSLP ,
what happens after the 5-years data plan for automatic pro expires?
should I pay for the total fee again or just for data plans (either directly with you or change SIM?)
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dan
Low Fuel Alert in Pro adapter and App
Add low fuel alert feature to the Pro adapter and App. Since an alert would need to go somewhere, please add the current fuel level in th...
  • 31 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Brian Weiss
Tagging Trips as Business or Pleasure
I would find it a HUGE plus if the Link software would let me designate any trip as either personal or business, and keep the results sto...
  • 86 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Automatic Team
Dashboard Labs: Introducing Battery Health Beta!
What's the most common reason people call the AAA? Flat tire? Keys locked in the car? Nope. A dead battery. Battery problems are the num...
  • 15 me toos
  • 69 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Stephen Byers
Maintenance Reminders
Would be nice to have Automatic remind me when it is time for scheduled maintenance, especially oil changes. The Link/App should cert...
  • 218 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Brad Bishop
Automatic Pro: Fuel Level / Fill Ups
My old Automatic (v1) recognized fuel level in my 2009 Honda Civic and would handle fuel stops automatically. My Automatic Pro doesn't do...
  • 35 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Elias Sanabria
Siri checking fuel tank
In the new iOS 10.3 Siri has been updated to be able to check gas levels of a car. Will this be a future update? "Hey Siri, how much ga...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Wojciech Jarnutowski
Max speed alert
Alert or a notification when the car travels faster than speed limit posted on the road. Or when the car exceeds high speed limit set point.
  • 11 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of mcaslan
Device, car, person or account...
I am confused and not passionate about Automatic (I want to be but ehhh). I'm not into IFTTT its cool but not product. Kind of develo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex Soto
IFTTT start and end times aren't parseable by Google Docs Spreadsheet?
The recipe for adding a row to a google docs spreadsheet after a trip complete contains some date formatting that doesn't seem to allow t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Dan
"Connected to improve route accuracy" notification on Android
I keep getting this notification on Android: "Connected to improve route accuracy". The car isn't anywhere near me so I'm not sure how i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Mo
An alert that shows for signs of low battery?
We all hate low battery and wish we knew when our battery was going to die.What if we add a feature that tells you that. Also on the GPS ...
  • 18 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Dan
Add Fuel Level to IFTTT
I'm hoping that fuel level will eventually be added to the Pro app, but in the mean time could a trigger be added to IFTTT for when the t...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Karen Day
Can Automatic Pro drain my car battery?
How is the Automatic Pro powered, and can it drain my car battery to dead over time? If so, how often and for how long should the car be ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered