Conversations

Photo of Masashi Ito
2nd gen users: what do you make of the pro?
I've been a mostly-happy owner of a 2nd gen adapter for over a year and a half--mostly happy because it mostly works as advertised--there...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Chuck
iPhone X and Automatic 2nd gen - error prompt over and over again on trying to connect
I have had Automatic 2nd Gen for a few years now and worked with 2 different cars and iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus. When I switched from ...
  • 13 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Howard
iPhone X and Automatic - Loss of Bluetooth
Long time Automatic user on my iPhone 6 for several years. Been running IOS 11 for some time with no problems connected to my 2016 Mazda ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Nitin Alabur
Make the speed threshold adjustable
Here's something I have noticed based on using Link for a few days: The score gets affected a lot more by >70mph driving (even if I ge...
  • 207 me toos
  • 84 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Rex Miller
I have two cars, two adapters, and two iPhones. Can I pair both phones with both adapters?
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of artificialpics
How do I find the location of my parked car?
I can't find anywhere in the app how to find my parking location. I'm sure that I'm missing something here.
  • 11 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Howard
Connection Tone - More than 2
Love the new Connection Tone feature but I'm confident there's more than just two tones that are now played. I know there are at least 3...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Automatic Team
Automatic 2.0 for iPhone has launched!
This is the biggest update to Automatic for iPhone since our launch last year, featuring an all new design, low-fuel warnings, and adjust...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Howard
IOS App lost my Login and link to my car
I was out of town all last week and finally realized today that I wasn't hearing the usual hard acceleration beeps. Went into my Automa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of skeeater
Cold temperatures may be affecting Automatic's performance
For the past few days my experience with Automatic has been far from good. I've done all the troubleshooting including...deleting the app...
  • 28 me toos
  • 75 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived