Conversations

Photo of Jason
Gen 2 Supported apps for insurance companies
I mentioned this back when I first began using my gen1 adapter, and now that there is a dedicated API with third party apps, i'm curious ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Tom Zohar
Speaker distorts in gen 2 adapter - can the volume be increased?
So I got my gen 2 adapter today and was so excited to start using it... I loved the first gen so much. But as soon as I plugged it in I c...
  • 11 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Jason
Extended Apple Watch App features
A lot of times when I load the app, it's not to see where I parked it's to see my current stats: drive score, total miles, time driven, m...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Jason
App Auto-Open Another App
I have a radar in my car that pulls some of its information from the app on my phone (i.e red light cameras, speed limit, etc.), but it r...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Jason
Gen 2 Sound Issues
I'm not sure if this is intentional, and the 2nd gen adapter has different beeps from the 1st gen, but sometimes the adapter will give au...
  • Jason, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Scott Vidas
Link to Garmin, other GPS
You could consider partnering with Garmin or others and have their device hand off its data such as speed limits.
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Jason
iOS 8 iPhone 6 Issue
I've noticed that the app running on my iPhone 6 has a few issues. First, when I go to the diagnostic page, all my OBD codes are overlapp...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Jason
Garmin Integration with Link
I think it would be great if the link could communicate with certain Garmin models that support ecoRoute (such as the Nüvi 3597LMTHD). Ga...
  • Jason, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jason
List of Ideas..
My ideas are coming from the perspective of someone who is not too familiar with cars, features of their car, or their limitations. I wou...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
  • Archived