Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 796
Photo of Brian Weiss
Tagging Trips as Business or Pleasure
I would find it a HUGE plus if the Link software would let me designate any trip as either personal or business, and keep the results sto...
  • 86 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Automatic Team
Dashboard Labs: Introducing Battery Health Beta!
What's the most common reason people call the AAA? Flat tire? Keys locked in the car? Nope. A dead battery. Battery problems are the num...
  • 15 me toos
  • 69 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Stephen Byers
Maintenance Reminders
Would be nice to have Automatic remind me when it is time for scheduled maintenance, especially oil changes. The Link/App should cert...
  • 219 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Alex Soto
IFTTT start and end times aren't parseable by Google Docs Spreadsheet?
The recipe for adding a row to a google docs spreadsheet after a trip complete contains some date formatting that doesn't seem to allow t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Bob Hayes
Do I need to unplug Automatic when I long term park at the airport? does the unit turn off with the car, or does it still trickle power?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Steve
Support for/by Apple CarPlay
Wondering/hoping that Automatic's data will be accessible through the Apple CarPlay interface. I realize you may be under NDA but I hope ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of mongo527
Record Mileage (Odometer) on the app!
If you can record the mileage on the app (maybe next to the date and time or something like that) would be amazing! I am a contractor ...
  • 104 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Brooke Morris
New coach email
My dad is my "coach" for license plus, but he is also my sisters coach. It will not let him accept my request since he has already accept...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jeremy Yablan
Top speed or exact speed
I would like to view the top speed of a trip or the exact speed at a certain mark of a trip. This could help to fight a speeding ticket ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kristi Woodlock Mitchell
Am I missing something or you can't see the address?
When I look at the app & online, all I see is the street name. When I scroll in as far as I can, there isn't an address. I am only able t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of PaulW
Is there a way I can change in the app the price of fuel when I fuel up.
Hello All    My question is kind of how does automatic figure out the fuel cost per gallon. Which I realize is already been discussed but...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Paul Chernoff
OBD Fusion showing high temperature, but dashboard temperature is normal.
My 1998 Subaru Legacy L with 97,000 miles on it is running smoothly. But towards the end of today's driving (120 miles, mostly highway) I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Billcoff
Automatic, IFTTT, and Smartthings
I just bought Links for my wife's and my cars. One of the features I was hoping for was the ability to control the door locks of the hous...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dave Fenwick
Check ATF temperature?
I have everything set up in iOS 9 for my VW Eurovan. Can I see what the transmission fluid temperature is?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Matt Decker
Ability to visualize your speed along a route.
I would love the ability to be able to review my speed along a given route. This would allow us to fine tune our driving routes and possi...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Automatic Team
Introducing Monthly Reports and Data Insights!
In the coming week, we're debuting a new service for Automatic users: a monthly summary of your driving activity and the latest findings ...
  • 19 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Davy Nixon
Is it possible to add an odometer reading to the Automatic IFTTT integration?
Hi, first I want to say that love my Automatic. I'm using the Automatic IFTTT recipe (https://ifttt.com/recipes/148434) to log my drivi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Mike
Embedding Dashboard Labs Maps
Is there any way to embed the lab maps or the regular trip map into an external website like squarespace or wordpress?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of EDV
Auto Tag trips
Is it possible to auto tag trips as business based on an address and a radius around that address?
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Cullen Blazek
Will this affect a custom tune downloaded from a programmer?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived