Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 242
Photo of Bryan T
On ifttt I would like the ability to choose which vehicle is triggering events? got anything to update on this?
On ifttt I would like the ability to choose which vehicle is triggering events? got anything to update on this?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Joe Nickerson
Windows Universal App
It would be great to have a Windows Universal App for Automatic! Connect to the adapter with my phone and analyze the data on my computer...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Steve
Support for/by Apple CarPlay
Wondering/hoping that Automatic's data will be accessible through the Apple CarPlay interface. I realize you may be under NDA but I hope ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Robert Thompson
Using License+ and can't add a coach from my phone's contacts list
My daughter has gone through the set up process. The device is paired with her phone but when she tries to invite me (her dad) as a coach...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Davy Nixon
Is it possible to add an odometer reading to the Automatic IFTTT integration?
Hi, first I want to say that love my Automatic. I'm using the Automatic IFTTT recipe (https://ifttt.com/recipes/148434) to log my drivi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of John Zizak
We use our Automatic in our RV. The last time we time a trip, data did not save or upload to automatic.com
Is there something i need to do before going on a trip? we may only use the RV once or twice a month. Does it need to be resync'd? Tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of James Plotnik
Ability to add tags other than business
Being able to have more tags (or create our own) would be hugely helpful. Tags such as medical, moving and charitable as the IRS has mile...
  • 19 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Jim McGough
Any chance of "Do not disturb” becoming available for iOS users?
For that feature alone, I'd buy this for my son's car. Might move him to Android just for this...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jeff
Will Automatic work in my country? A guide to international inquiries!
UPDATE 1/2017: THIS POST IS NO LONGER VALID. PLEASE SEE THIS FAQ ABOUT INTERNATIONAL USE OF AUTOMATIC. There are likely two reasons why...
  • 48 me toos
  • 53 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of GTO62
DashCommand and Automatic G2.
Since I have not seen this information around in the Automatic or DashCommand forums, I just wanted to share that in order for DashComman...
  • 2 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Wesley Taylor
Can't get info/ connect to DashCommand
i just received my 2nd gen automatic adapter yesterday. the automatic app and obd fusion app work successfully, i am having a hard time u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Vinnie Morrison
Sim card reports as changed when Project Fi Switches networks
Project Fi has a special sim card that dynamically switches between GSM and CDMA (Sprint and T-Mobile) networks. If and when the phone d...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Neil Jones
International Alpha/Beta Program Update?
Hi, I signed up and paid for the International Beta Program back in May and also asked to be included on the Alpha Program.  Whilst I a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lee Penrod
Appears to Sync but doesn't show trip results
My Gen1 Automatic stopped working in early May. I recently decided to try and fix it and followed the steps online to remove/replace and...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Harry
My son is using License+. How do I make sure that my trips don't appear in the app when I drive the car?
I am using it normal. My son is about to start driving. He has ios. I want to have him run as a license+ user. My concern is that last ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of arckal
IFTTT recipe getting turned off again and again on 2nd gen Automatic
I have recently switched to 2nd gen Automatic. Connection and setup was easy and seamless. IFTTT problem started recently when started to...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Kent Laue
Automatic stopped recording trips
App has stopped recording trips since June 30. Will trigger and say it is running in the background, but stays stuck at "Analyzing trip.....
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of shokk
Rss Feed for my trips?
Is there an RSS feed I can use to gather my trips in other apps?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of alp.dener
Adapter fails to connect unless I unplug/replug it. Is there a fix?
When I first bought the adapter, I was using an IPhone 5S. The adapter worked flawlessly with the iOS app. It connected to my phone every...
  • 6 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Gabriel Rinaldi
How can I see a history of Engine Light codes that I had?
I reseted the check, so I can't see it anymore, but I want to recover what it was.
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived