Conversations

Photo of Steve
Selectively turn off notifications
Is there a way to reduce notifications? I don't want to see the "Started Driving" and "Parked" notifications any more. So far, Automatic ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve
Disappointed with the accuracy of Automatic Pro
I've been using Automatic adapters since inception (I was one of the "order a year before it's available" people) and have had multiple v...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve
Had to reinstall the app. My login doesn't work there? What's next?
My Automatic app on my iPhone stopped working (crashed every time on startup). So I deleted it and reinstalled it. Now it's asking me for...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Scott Nelson
IFTTT site doesn't recognize my Automatic account. Do I need to create a separate account on IFTTT?
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Steve
Is there a way to adjust overall mileage for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe?
I received one of the first "Automatic" units off the line, and mileage on my '99 Tahoe was wildly incorrect. These readings were adjuste...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Steve
MPG Calculations off by 30% or more?
You say in some other threads that you pull OBD data for MPG calculations. But I know you're off by almost 30% (I keep my mileage in a ve...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Steve
Why doesn't Automatic trigger when a "Service 4WD" light comes on in a 199 Chevy Tahoe.
My 1999 Chevy Tahoe has occasionally turned on the "Service 4WD" light. It usually stays on for about a day. I was hoping that Automatic ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived