Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1571
Photo of Alasdair Sun
Is Automatic compatible with cars older than 1996?
Does Automatic work with cars older than 1996? I know officially it's not supported but I was wondering if it would still work. I driv...
  • 9 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Automatic Team
Announcing the Automatic Channel on IFTTT
UPDATE 2/2017: There are now two IFTTT channels for Automatic. The Pro IFTTT channel serves the Pro adapter. The original IFTTT channel s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Greg Granito
Why not have the Automatic adapter hook into your EZ-Pass to report toll usage, money spent, etc. in real time?
  • 7 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Brian Weiss
Tagging Trips as Business or Pleasure
I would find it a HUGE plus if the Link software would let me designate any trip as either personal or business, and keep the results sto...
  • 86 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Zhi Huang
How do I update/change my email address?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Byers
Maintenance Reminders
Would be nice to have Automatic remind me when it is time for scheduled maintenance, especially oil changes. The Link/App should cert...
  • 219 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Alex Soto
IFTTT start and end times aren't parseable by Google Docs Spreadsheet?
The recipe for adding a row to a google docs spreadsheet after a trip complete contains some date formatting that doesn't seem to allow t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Mo
An alert that shows for signs of low battery?
We all hate low battery and wish we knew when our battery was going to die.What if we add a feature that tells you that. Also on the GPS ...
  • 20 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Jason Cramer
Manual Trip Entry When Missing
I'd like to manually enter a trip when the automatic link failed to wake up the app on my phone. I'm using this to automatically track my...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Charlie Fonville
Why isn't Automatic reading the low tire pressure indicator on my car's dashboard?
I have a 2008 nissan Rogue with a low tire pressure indicator, but it isn't
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Derek Miller
Name Trips & Leave Notes
I use Automatic for business reasons. I like how I can record trips for my millage report at the end of the year. It would be awesome I c...
  • 7 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Steve
Support for/by Apple CarPlay
Wondering/hoping that Automatic's data will be accessible through the Apple CarPlay interface. I realize you may be under NDA but I hope ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Robert Thompson
Using License+ and can't add a coach from my phone's contacts list
My daughter has gone through the set up process. The device is paired with her phone but when she tries to invite me (her dad) as a coach...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nathan
KMZ/GPX Generation
So I have been trying to figure out the rhyme/reason to what GPS data is logged and what is not. I decoded all the polylines from my expo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of mongo527
Record Mileage (Odometer) on the app!
If you can record the mileage on the app (maybe next to the date and time or something like that) would be amazing! I am a contractor ...
  • 104 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Travis
How do I turn off the auto-reply text messages (Do Not Disturb mode)?
First: How do I stop the Automatic from text replying to people that I'm driving? I don't text and drive. However, I don't necessarily w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jason
Insurance discounts
Are there any plans to partner with insurance companies to offer discounts based on Automatic data? My Link is sharing an OBD splitter ca...
  • 10 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Adao Junior
iPad App
C'mon, this is not crazy. A lot of people has an iPad in the car and wants to review the information in a big screen. Also, combined w...
  • 7 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Chris Moore
How do I add or a remove a car from the app?
hi, I am having trouble with removing an old car from my account and adding a new one. the app (android) does not allow me to install n...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Billcoff
Automatic, IFTTT, and Smartthings
I just bought Links for my wife's and my cars. One of the features I was hoping for was the ability to control the door locks of the hous...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived