Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.
I have an Automatic "Classic". Setup was fine and it has worked in the past. I recently moved it to my wife's car to clear a code. Fine. I moved not back. Car threw a code this morning. App doesn't show it (stuck on week of 21 Nov...it's now June). Didn't realize I needed to go through setup again, but even then it isn't showing the code and still shows 21 Nov. I need to know how to fix this now...or I have to wait at the mechanic for the next several hours and fester while I wonder why I spent $100 on this stupid thing :)