Automatic dev support issue - no response in the past 5 days

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
Hi,

I submitted a ticket to Automatic developer support about my SmartThings integration. It looks like there is a SSL issue on your end (SSL certicate or SSL server) and no handshake can be done. Could somebody look into this? Some ST users are waiting for this issue to be solved.  I've created a support ticeket (#926) but I haven't gotten any response after the past 5 days.

Thnx for your consideration (see logs below).

47bee69b-cc9f-4e06-aeba-744fe57cd5a6 7:59:07 AM: error javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
47bee69b-cc9f-4e06-aeba-744fe57cd5a6 7:59:07 AM: debug Swapping token [code:9e8fdede8421529eed96d5c3b6c54d6af22aa341, theAccessToken:c5a9dd07-f8c6-409b-becf-c5cff694a1fa, appId:47bee69b-cc9f-4e06-aeba-744fe57cd5a6, param1:swapToken, action:[GET:executeSmartAppGet, POST:executeSmartAppPost, PUT:executeSmartAppPut, DELETE:executeSmartAppDelete, OPTIONS:executeSmartAppOptions], controller:smartAppApi

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (926) has been received
Photo of Yves Racine

Yves Racine

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Matt Farley

Matt Farley

• 1,368 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Good luck! I opened a support ticket Nov 8th, and emailed a follow up on Nov 20, but have yet to receive any sort of response. Makes me wonder if they're short-staffed (going out of business??). 
Photo of Yves Racine

Yves Racine

Well,that's frightening.. Are you a developer or you just submitted a regular ticket about their devices?
Photo of Matthew Scott

Matthew Scott

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Please get this fixed.
Photo of Ani

Ani, Customer Care Lead

• 9,544 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi all,

Our apologies on this, it appears that developer@automatic.com wasn't configured properly and emails were not being delivered to a monitored mailbox. We've since fixed it and will be replying to the backlog of requests starting next week when people are back from the holiday weekend. 
Photo of Yves Racine

Yves Racine

Hi Ani,

How long should it take before I get a response to my support request? It's been more than 1 week, and nobody has contacted me yet.

Regards.
(Edited)
Photo of Ani

Ani, Customer Care Lead

• 9,544 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
We have quite a backlog but we'll get to them all soon. 
Photo of Yves Racine

Yves Racine

• 70 Points
Hi Ani, no news after more than 3 weeks, are you guys still alive & kicking or the company is going down?

Just curious...
(Edited)
Photo of Scott Chapman

Scott Chapman

• 70 Points
Lots of happy customers becoming less so...

PLEASE PLEASE fix this!
(Edited)
Photo of Justin Rodino

Justin Rodino

• 660 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Scott, this actually works and was fixed a while back.
Photo of Scott Chapman

Scott Chapman

• 70 Points
I don't believe the issue regarding certificate handshaking has been fixed.
Photo of Yves Racine

Yves Racine

The SSL handshake issue has been finally solved with the help of ST engineering.