Automatic earned me $3,000+

• Praise
  • Updated 2 years ago
I worked as a Automated software QA at a fortune 50 company through a large well known contracting firm. Demands were made to work serious overtime, that they would pay as flex time when it slowed down. Instead when the slow down came they let us all go. When asked for the flex time, they told us to "prove it", and stated that even if we did, it wasn't approved above our manager so they would not pay.

Turns out that sending screenshots of my automatic tracking info, and telling them "I can", and was willing to report them to the dept of labor with said proof suddenly worked wonders. Automatic got me the 3K+ owed to me. When it arrives I think its time to buy a second generation automatic. Thanks!
Photo of Alan Fraser

Alan Fraser

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Darryl Fern

Darryl Fern, Champion

• 1,670 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Wow..thats great.
Its great how we can look back and seen where we've been and how long it takes from point A to point B.

To be used as proof in a dispute is even better.
Photo of Jeff

Jeff, Alum

• 14,146 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Alan,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your story! We are always excited to see the new ways Automatic improves people's lives on and off the road.

One of the goals of Automatic is to help keep more money in your wallet. Looks like we did our job here :D