Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.
Is there a little battery in Automatic Pro that keeps it online for a short duration of time?
Since this Automatic Pro device is meant to be a safety device, I think you should have some logic around the unit falling out.
- When unplugged the safety features that you attempt to provide no longer work.
- When unplugged you could notify the application via 3G.
- When unplugged you could location stamp where it became unplugged via 3G
- When unplugged you could switch to Bluetooth and notify application.
- When plugged in (less desirable) - You could notify the application via 3G
- When plugged in (less desirable) - You could notify the application via Bluetooth
Here are my thoughts behind this.
If the unit falls out or gets knocked you're not providing the safety we purchased this for. You haven't notified me either. Either by accident or on purpose safety and monitoring is why you sold us this device. I'm very skeptical about the redevelopment of Automatic Pro and the loss of so many basic safety features that your competition provides.