County Driving Map Question/Problem

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
I love the Automatic product and have one in every vehicle that supports it. Because we travel a lot, I've made a "game" of sorts of collecting every county I drive in using the County Driving Map, but I've noticed something. It appears that despite having driven i Salem County, NJ 2 different times, neither one seemed to register on the map. 

The first time this happened, I sort of skirted through the county, so I figured maybe it wasnt enough to register it, but the last time I was in that area, I purposely drove the New Jersey Turnpike down through the center of the county to ensure it registered, and it still has not. It's only one county, but I figure it could happen again. Planning a big trip in a week to get more counties! :) 

Also, little thing, but noticed that Georgia. Is misspelled on the County Driving Map. I have to say it made me laugh because its spelled like many probably pronounce it, but not 100% accurate. 

Keep up the great work team!
Photo of Seth Dunn

Seth Dunn

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Derrick S.

Derrick S., Official Rep

• 7,654 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Seth,
Thank you for letting us know about the issues, we appreciate it! The County Driving Map, like all of the Dashboard Labs, is currently in beta, so I don't have an ETA for when they will be fixed, unfortunately.