Emailed route report after trip completion

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have my Automatic Pro configured to email me a trip summary after the completion of each trip (using IFTTT). About 10% of the time, the email includes a beautiful picture of the actual route taken. The other 90% of the time, it just displays a generic map of the world. Clicking on the generic map does lead you to a web page showing the correct location. Is there a way to get the emailed message to consistently display the route taken rather than the generic world map image?
Photo of Brian Whitfield

Brian Whitfield

  • 70 Points
  • Confused

Posted 1 month ago

  • 1
Photo of Derrick S.

Derrick S., Official Rep

  • 6,704 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Brian,

Can you please email help@automatic.com for assistance with this? Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.