Gamification

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Not Planned
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I'd love to see something like being able to level up while driving with Automatic (example: Todoist Karma) For example, let's say I drive 500 miles with Automatic. By doing that, I would gain let's say 50 experience points (XP). By collecting those points, I would then be able to "level up" based on achieving certain amounts of XP.

Now I did notice that this is available in some shape in the Licence+ addon, but with that it would be just for me without needing 2 email addresses.
Photo of ModernChaot

ModernChaot

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • happy

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Tom

Tom, Former Employee

• 41,706 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the idea, ModernChaot. There's a related discussion here in the community on a social gamification aspect, but your idea is a little bit different. Your idea involves a "self-driven" competition versus competing against others. I'll share this feedback with our product team.
Photo of Adam Altman

Adam Altman, Alum

• 3,712 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hi Chaot, this is unlikely to make it in to our main app--as gamification does not appeal to a large share of users.  We do however welcome developers to build Automatic powered games using the APIs.  developer.automatic.com/ 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.