How to change adapter's time zone?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I recently moved across time zones and now my week's starting point are off. Is there a way to change the adapter's time zone? I have looked in the app and the online profile and I couldn't find anything. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Photo of Adrian Winata

Adrian Winata

• 50 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Jennifer

Jennifer, Alum

• 2,686 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi, Adrian. Welcome to the community! The time zone should be synced up with the time zone your phone is set to. There is no way to change or set the time zone via the app.
Photo of Adrian Winata

Adrian Winata

• 50 Points
Thanks for the reply Jennifer.

That is odd. If the timezone syncs with my phone's (which is currently set to PDT), then how come my weeks seemingly start Monday EDT (i.e. +3 hours earlier than PDT). If you look at the screenshots below, the first one depicts a drive my made Sunday night starting after 21:00 PDT (or 0:00 EDT). It is listed as the start of the new week. The second screenshot show that all drives prior to 21:00 PDT on Sunday are listed (correctly) as the prior current week's drive.

My question is, how do I correct this behavior such the drive in the first screenshot is actually classified under the week of Jul 24 as opposed to being under the week of Jul 31.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks!

Photo of Jennifer

Jennifer, Alum

Hey, Adrian. I spoke to members of our Tech Support team about your issue. Can you please fully delete the app, including the cache, and then re-install it and then let us know if anything changes?
Photo of Adrian Winata

Adrian Winata

• 50 Points
If I delete the app will it delete all of my history in the app itself or does it sync with the cloud?
Photo of Jennifer

Jennifer, Alum

All your trip data is backed-up onto our servers.
(Edited)
Photo of Adrian Winata

Adrian Winata

• 50 Points
Thanks. That worked. Perhaps in the future, you all can build the "clear cache" feature into the app to prevent having to uninstall + reinstall.
Photo of Jennifer

Jennifer, Alum

You're welcome! Super glad to hear everything is working smoothly now. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll be sure to pass it on to the team :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.