Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.
- What is License+?
- Can coaches get access to detailed information about their student? More detailed than what is available on the License+ Coach Dashboard?
- Can I change the speed limit in License+?
- Can I change the time requirements in License+?
- Can I share my License+ progress and data with my friends too?
- How is my License+ score determined?
- I finished License+. Where do I find my medal?
- I’m concerned that driving at night without an adult is dangerous. How will you address this for License+?
- I’m currently an Automatic user. What will happen to all the trips I had before starting License+?
- I’ve completed my 100 hours of License+, and I’m unhappy with my final medal and/or driving score. Can I change improve on these?
- If I switch cars while using License+, should I take my adapter with me?
- Is there a way to turn License+ off for individual trips?
- What happens if I disable License+?
- What happens if my student does not get the score I want them to have?
- What happens if my student unplugs the Automatic adapter? Will I be notified?
- What happens when the student shares a car with other family members?
- What if I have more than one student? What if they share a car?
Can a student have multiple coaches?
- Can I coach more than one student at the same time?
- How does a coach access their student's data? Does the coach use the License+ application?
- Why does License+ require 100 hours of driving?
- Why doesn’t Automatic offer real time location monitoring of my student?
- Will License+ get me better insurance rates?
- License+ said I was a student, how do I become a coach?
There are no replies.