My first Gen is not connecting last data was 11 march 2017 please help

• Question
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: No response back to email that Customer Care sent.

hi i had not used my automatic since oct i believe i recently began using again although i did receive data back but it only recorded 2 days i made sure my phone was on and up and running and connected to the automatic via bluetooth and last reading was March 11th i know i drove all of last week and this week and cannot get any information now i did get message saying background trip enabled i believe that is what it said i just need to get it to connect so i can check the codes that is is throwing out as of March 11th i had two codes we worked on it and i have not been able to get it to update please help what do i need to do it is the first gen
Photo of Debbie Zaeske

Debbie Zaeske

• 70 Points
  • Frustrated

Posted 12 months ago

Photo of Amy

• 68,950 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Debbie. Sorry your Gen 1 isn't working so well for you. I'm exporting your post to our help desk system. Customer Care will assist you directly. They'll be reaching out to you via email so please keep your eye out for an email from or

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.