Trip data removal for removed cars?

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Is there any way to have trip data from a removed car removed? I tried Automatic in the past with my Camry, and the data from there (June-July 2015) is still lingering in there and throwing off stats.
Photo of ModernChaot

ModernChaot

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • lightly annoyed

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Amy

Amy

• 68,970 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi ModernChaot. I'm exporting your post to our helpdesk system so Tech Support can get back to you on that. 
Photo of Jon

Jon

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have the opposite problem. I removed my vehicle but did not want my trips removed. Nevertheless they are gone. Can you help get them back?
Photo of Derrick S.

Derrick S., Official Rep

• 7,084 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately no, this was posted over a year ago and the issue has been fixed, which means once you delete a vehicle the data is gone.
Photo of Jonathan Pollock

Jonathan Pollock

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I needed that data for filing taxes for 2017 from my old vehicle. That was the only reason I bought the automatic and now you're telling me its gone?
Photo of Derrick S.

Derrick S., Official Rep

• 7,084 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately that is correct. If you remove a vehicle you are also removing the data. You aren't required to remove a vehicle to setup another one so if you want to keep your data then you shouldn't delete the vehicle.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.