Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.
Hey Android users! V1.11 of the core Automatic app is now available in the Google Play Store.
- Improved behavior of MIL status to account for certain edge cases.
- Adjusted MIL verbiage to be more specific.
- Improved reliability of SDK bindings (affects AutoDash)
- Fixed a bug which caused "Set up another car" to be erroneously displayed.
- Fixed issue preventing some platform events (ignition on / off, etc.) from being sent.
- Fixed an issue causing "New phone detected" to be seen in cases where one user uses multiple phones.
- Fixed an issue causing ignition events to be sent to the SDK during MIL reset.
There are no replies.