Websockets stopped working, please fix

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I've been using websocket based application to monitor events coming from my 2 Automatic adapters, this stopped working on January 14th.
I tried sending simulated websocket events from Automatic's developer dashboard and even though it reports as sent I'm not seeing anything at my end. Please let me know if I can get in touch with Developer support to resolve this.
Photo of xrak en

xrak en

  • 1,196 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Matt Farley

Matt Farley

  • 1,464 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Good luck! I'm still waiting to hear back on a ticket I opened back in December. They responded after a couple days saying they're investigating and will get back to me soon, but they never did :(
Photo of xrak en

xrak en

  • 1,196 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Derrick has been helpful here, I'm still holding out hope.
Photo of xrak en

xrak en

  • 1,196 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Happy to report I have websocket working on my account again!
Photo of Matt Farley

Matt Farley

  • 1,464 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
How were you able to fix it?
Photo of xrak en

xrak en

  • 1,196 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
The only thing I did was to re-submit the request for the additional live updates scope. I already did thisĀ  last time I had the problem but the developer page never showed that the application was authorized for it. Oh well.
Photo of Matt Farley

Matt Farley

  • 1,464 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
My dashboard still says my app *does not* have the current_location scope. However, it's working just fine. And yeah, I submitted a ticket about it back in Dec but still haven't heard anything.
Photo of Justin Rodino

Justin Rodino

  • 820 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Mine still seems broken too, but maybe i'll try making it live updated lol.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.